May 24, 2013
Affordable Housing & Homelessness
The Affordable Housing and Homelessness Task Force is committed to increasing the supply of affordable, accessible housing, and reducing the numbers of homeless people in Missouri through the prioritization of rental, utility, and affordable housing assistance into the areas of greatest need.
Goals for 2013
- Actively support legislation increasing revenue for Missouri Housing Trust Fund.
- Preserve, Protect, and Upgrade Low-Income Housing Stock by:
- Opposing indiscriminate use of Eminent Domain;
- Supporting efforts toward an Energy Affordability Plan; and,
- Increasing Universal Design.
Interested in the Affordable Housing & Homelessness Task Force?
This task force is currently seeking a Chairperson.
Contact Stu Murphy if you are interested.
To get more information on the task force and to read archived minutes, visit the ARCHIVES Page.