May 24, 2013
Health & Mental Health
April 11 @ 1:00 - 4:00 pm
Places for People
4130 Lindell Blvd
St. Louis MO
The Health and Mental Health Task Force promotes quality, affordable health care, including comprehensive mental health services, for all Missourians, supports adequate funding for health care programs, and works with coalition partners to ensure the voice of the consumer is heard in the public policy process.
Goals for 2013
- Continue to educate the public of the need for a comprehensive system of a National Health Care that provides Quality, Affordable Health Care for all Americans.
- Work for the full implementation of the Affordable Care Act at the state level, to ensure Quality, Affordable Health Care for all Missourians.
- Promote reform of the health insurance system, to end discrimination on the basis of health status, employment, gender, or age.
- Support full funding and implementation of vital programs, such as Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program.
- Work to fully implement the federal Mental Health Parity Law.
Missouri Health Advocacy Alliance
New Website to Answer Questions about
Affordable Care Act
MASW is a founding member of The Alliance
The Health & Mental Health Task Force is currently seeking a new Chair. If you are interested in serving, please contact us.